Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Ott Lite Makeup Mirror Review

I've been using the Ott Lite Makeup Mirror for about a week now and I'm truly in love with it! I purchased it off of Joann.com for half price...which was still expensive. But hey, it was my birthday splurge :) The Ott Lite Makeup Mirror is meant to show colors, skintones and makeup in it's true color and I think it lives up to that claim. I"ll show you a picture of the mirror and my yucky yellow lighting that I had to deal with when putting on makeup:

 Yes, yuck, very yellow. The mirror is very big. So not suited for traveling. It only has one On/Off button, no dimmers, nothing. But...I enjoy the brightness of the lights. Even though it is bright, it doesn't wash me out at all! I feel like I am finally seeing my right skintone shade in the mirror. Here's a pic of the mirror with the lights on, as well as my incandescent lights.
Ottlite/Ott Lite Makeup Mirror

It instantly brightened up the lighting and I LOVE IT!!! The colors are coming off really true. Even the color of the product looks true when comparing to the pic above this one. 

I also took some pictures of one of my lipsticks to see if the real colored showed.


I think it does a very good job at showing the true colors. The lighting in these pictures are a little dark, but my skintone in them is VERY TRUE to life :)

I've got to say, that this is the best purchase I've ever made, beauty wise. It'll change you're daily routine when putting on makeup!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment